Thursday, September 03, 2009

Transalpine race 2009

Only one and half day and we will be standing in the Start with Noora in Obersdorff !!!! YAIKS, que nervios digo yo !!!! It´s incredible how much butterflies you can have in your stomach for something you´ve been waiting for such a long time !!! For the moment I just want that it´s Saturday 5th September 10.05am. and we are already heading with the massive queue of runners to the mountains, only then I relax. Jaa !

Ok so, these will be my last comments before the actual race. The race report will arrive afterwoods. I´m just hoping to have a great race, great views, that the legs would work each stage even we will have hell of a lot climbing up and down ;) (all together 14K meters!!) and that both me and Noora will be the finishers. If then with a good times, even better !! Go suomi girls go !!!!